What a CRY BABY!


Posted by: www.HowToBeASuccessfulWorkingMusician.com

We had a garage sale this weekend. I found this monster in a box marked "STUFF."
Yes... I decided to hang on to this little gem. So, I hooked it up and took it for a spin. Damn, this thing still sounds great! It was like reuniting with an old friend. I even gave a whirl on my keyboards. Funky.
Over the years I've tried some of the plugins and various simulators, but something really comes to life when you use the ORIGINAL incarnation. 

 Pull yours out of the closet and dust it off. See what you've been missing. You'll hear what I mean. I'm glad they're still making these. Maybe I'll pick up a spare.

Dunlop The Original Crybaby Pedal

Follow your dream at: www.HowToBeASuccessfulWorkingMusician.com

No comments:

Post a Comment